Looking for a recipe for homemade skin whitening soap? Follow this simple tutorial and find out just how easy it is to make your own whitening soap using all natural ingredients.
This skin whitening soap uses everyday ingredients that can be found at your local pharmacy and the method is very easy to follow. We have summarised the method for you below the tutorial.
You will need:
- 1 x bar Pears Soap
- Apple Cider vinegar
- 100% Aloe Vera gel
- Fine rice flour
- Almond Oil
Watch the video for full instructions and see our summary below.
Recipe for Skin Whitening Soap
- Grate the Pears transparent soap into a shallow metal pan
- Melt the grated soap over heat until it is in a liquid form
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of rice flour
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Reheat the mixture over a low heat to blend ingredients
- Pour ingredients into a small plastic container (a square shape works well)
- Place container in the fridge until the mixture cools and hardens
Make sure you rub some petroleum jelly around the inside of your plastic container before pouring your mixture in. This will help the soap to come out easily after it is set.
This whitening soap is mild enough to used daily. Simply wet the soap and rub gently into your face or body, leave for a few minutes before rinsing with cold water.
Good luck with your soap making! Please leave a comment if you have found this skin whitening soap recipe helpful.