Here at Skin Whitening News we only review products that contain natural skin lightening ingredients. We do not review products that contain hydroquinine, mercury or steroids due to health concerns with these ingredients.
In this review we investigate Epibright – Skin Brightening Cream to see if it meets our criteria as a natural skin whitener.
If dark spots and discoloration are getting you down, you aren’t alone. Blotchy and uneven pigmentation is a condition that can affect people of any age, gender, or skin type.
If you are looking to lighten your skin you will find no shortage of products claiming they can help. However, many of these products contain harsh chemicals which can irritate and damage your skin.
Epibright is a skin lightening cream designed to lighten and brighten dark spots. It does not contain any hydroquinone and is packed with a number of proven whitening agents. Epibright is manufactured in Newport Beach, California by Sisquoc Healthcare Inc.
The manufacturer claims that Epibright Skin Brightening Cream works in just a few weeks to correct uneven pigmentation and lighten dark spots. It is made from natural ingredients that offer safe and effective skin bleaching.
Epibright can be purchased online via this website: Epibright.com
At the time of writing Epibright costs $39.95 for a one month supply, $79.90 for a three month supply, and $119.85 for a five-month supply. Each bottle contains 50ml or 1.7 fluid ounces. The bottle may last up to two months if you are treating a smaller area.
Epibright can be shipped to most countries worldwide. Regular shipping is $6.95 but expect to pay a little more if you live outside the USA. There is a generous 60 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Epibright contains a number of effective skin lightening ingredients.
- Kojic Acid – A proven skin lightening agent derived from a fungus that works for hyperpigmentation and age spots. Kojic acid was approved for use in 1989 as an alternative to hydroquinone. Studies show that it is an effective whitening agent. It contains additional benefits of antibacterial and antifungal properties to further protect the skin.
Dr Oz discusses the benefits of Kojic Acid
- Alpha-Arbutin – helps to reduce the production of tyrosinase which creates melanin in our skin. This pigment makes our skin darker – as seen when your skin tans.
- Bearberry Extract – is a natural skin lightener from the bearberry leaf. Studies show this extract is effective in reducing melanin production in the skin.
- Licorice Extract – According to the National Center for Biotechnology, licorice extract from the glabridin part of the plant inhibits pigmentation and aids in skin brightening.
- Mulberry Extract – Dried mulberry leaves have been shown to inhibit tyrosinase activity and reduce melanin production.
- Niacinamide – Is a form of Vitamin B. Clinical studies show niacinamide demonstrates a marked reduction in hyperpigmentation and increased skin lightness when applied to the skin topically.
- Emblica Extract – This skin lightening agent comes from the Indian gooseberry plant. It is a powerful antioxidant and helps to prevent the breakdown of collagen.
- Lemon Peel Extract- provides a natural source of Vitamin C which cleans, brightens and lightens the skin.
A number of other botanical extracts are used. These ingredients are known to lighten and/or nourish the skin and include: Peppermint extract, Cowslip extract, Lady’s Mantle extract, Yarrow extract, Mallow extract, Soybean sterol and Algae extract.
- Hydroquinone is not used in this topical cream.
If you are interested to learn more, read this article at Science Direct on the use of botanical ingredients for skin whitening.
How It Works
Epibright works by slowing down your body’s natural production of melanin, the pigment that makes your skin appear darker in some spots, either in the form of freckles, moles, or general discoloration. The cream’s active ingredients inhibit the body’s melanin producing enzyme, tyrosinase, to gradually lighten and even out your skin tone.
Epibright Skin Brightening Cream uses the two main components Kolic Acid and Alpha-Arbutin to lighten the skin like a skin bleach. The cream contains a number of other botanical ingredients that are proven to brighten the appearance of the skin.
Why it works
- Epibright is engineered to maintain the radiance and health of your skin over time. The addition of kojic dipalmitate works with the organic lightening ingredients to brighten skin and then lock in that fresh look that so many people desire.
- Extracts such as mulberry and bearberry work along with alpha-arbutin to reduce skin inconsistencies and dark spots. The result is a clear and even tone that maintains its youthful look and beautiful radiance!
- The most unique element of Epibright, when compared to other bleaching creams, is that it not only lightens, skin tones but it also leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It does not use hydroquinone or any other dangerous chemicals which makes Epibright safe for long-term use if desired.
Directions for Use
- Clean and gently dry the area of skin where you will be applying the cream.
- Liberally apply Epibright twice daily (morning and just before bed) and allow the cream 3 minutes to absorb.
- ALWAYS use a quality sunscreen product with at least 30 SPF if outdoors.
- Wait 10-15 minutes after the application of Epibright before applying sunscreen or makeup to allow it to absorb.
- For maximum results, use your favorite exfoliation product daily in order to further enhance the radiance of your new, lively skin.
Skin lightening results should be seen in as little as two weeks and up to 4 weeks for most people, depending on your skin tone. People with darker skin tones should expect to use Epibright for slightly longer periods of time to achieve the desired result.
Epibright is a mostly organic product so you should experience no feelings of discomfort when applying the cream, unlike some products that can have a burning feeling for a short period.
Customers report that it does not feel greasy at all when applying it and feels like it is absorbing straight away.
The fragrance is very mild, in fact, it is one of the least aromatic skin bleaching creams in the market. Considering that is designed to lighten, that is not a bad thing at all.
See more FAQs here at the official website..
What Do Consumers Think?
“I’ve tried a lot of skin lightening creams and so far, Epibright has been really great. My dark spots are definitely fading after just a week and my face doesn’t feel dry.” (Erica)
“Good stuff. No irritation at all for me, and I noticed an almost immediate change in skin color. It’s been a few weeks now and it’s still working. My skin is so much lighter. So glad I tried it. (Luna)
“Epibright really improved my skin. It faded the scars that I had for a long time which is great! It doesn’t smell bad or feel harsh”. (Jaye)
Epibright Before and After Photos
Epibright Skin Brightening Cream currently offers a 60-day money back guarantee. Sixty days is more than enough time to decide if it works for you and they also have excellent customer service if you have any questions.
You can email your request or use their toll-free number to call directly regarding a refund or guarantee.
- People with sensitive skin can experience mild irritation when starting to use any skin bleaching cream.
- For those with sensitive skin, Sisquoc Healthcare suggest starting treatment by testing a small area of skin for a few days to ensure you don’t have an adverse reaction to the product. While extremely rare, allergic reactions are possible.
- Keep out of contact with the eyes.
- Always use SPF 30+ when using this product and if you experience any irritation whatsoever, simply reduce your usage to once per day. If it persists, stop the use of the product and contact the manufacturer.
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women are advised not to use the product.
- It uses scientifically proven ingredients to lighten the skin.
- You can order online and have it shipped to most countries.
- The price point is comparable to products of this nature.
- It has positive customer reviews.
- Price discount when you buy multiple months of the product.
- Generous 60 day guarantee
- For those on a budget, this may be a little expensive.
- Does not offer free shipping, which is at least $6.95 each time.
- Must use sunblock when using this product.
If you are looking for an effective skin whitening cream it is best to choose a product that is made from all natural ingredients to reduce the risk of adverse effects on your skin. It is advisable to use a cream that has a good balance of moisturizing and brightening agents. Epibright appears to meet the criteria in this arena. According to customer reviews, it is an effective brightening cream which promotes a more even skin tone.
Epibright not only lightens the skin, it is also designed to strengthen the skin and keep it moisturized. Unlike similar products, this cream does not dry the skin. With regular use, you should achieve a bright and radiating skin tone.
Epibright have an informative site which explains how the product is manufactured and how it works. The price is comparable to similar skin whitening products on the market.
Sisquoc Healthcare do offer a discount if you buy more than one bottle and are happy to provide your money back if you are not satisfied with the results. The only negative aspect is they do not offer free shipping.
Where to Buy Epibright
You can purchase Epibright at the official website.
Products are normally shipped within 24-48 hours of purchase. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS and UPS will deliver expedited domestic and international orders.
Payment is processed online by secure servers. They accept PayPal and all major credit or debit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
Got More Questions?
Visit the official website today and try Epibright Skin Bleaching Cream risk free for 60 days!